PROFESSIONAL TAX REGISTRATION IN INDIA
The persons falling under the ambit of professional tax and the employers employing staff for their business need to obtain registration with appropriate department designated for compliance of professional tax in a particular state within 30 days of coming under the purview of the applicability of professional tax. Each professional, the Directors of Company, Designated Partners of the LLP or any other employer is under obligation to seek registration as mentioned above and to ensure that professional tax is deducted from the salary of employees. The deducted professional tax from the employees must be deposited in the appropriate office designated by the state government, and a return of professional tax must be filed specifying the payment of professional tax. Every employer is under an obligation to deduct and pay tax on behalf of employees, for this purpose the employer should obtain the registration certificate from the departmental of professional tax within 30 days from the date of his liability.
Professional Tax Registration in India
Professional Tax is a tax imposed by some of the state governments in India on persons earning income from salary or practising professionals such as Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, Lawyer, Doctor etc. and from the company, LLP, Directors and Designated Partners.
- All India Services at Reasonable Price
- Offices at Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru
- CA, CS & Legal Services At One Place
- EMI Facility for Paying Our Fee
APPLICABILITY OF PROFESSIONAL TAX
COMPANY/ LLP/ FIRM
DIRECTORS & PARTNERS
AS AN EMPLOYER
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PROFESSIONAL TAX REGISTRATION FOR COMPANY /LLP
- Certificate of Incorporation, MOA & AOA / LLP Agreement.
- PAN card of Company/LLP duly attested by directors of the company
- Premises proof of Company and an NOC from the owner of such premises
- Bank Account of Company: Cancelled cheque and bank statement.
- List of Directors, passport size Photographs of all Directors, Id and address proof.
- Board Resolution or consent statement of partners
- Attendance Register & Salary Register